Wednesday, April 16, 2014

When All Else Fails, Manipulate the Data

According to the New York Times (of all places), after decades of collecting health insurance statistics, the US Census is going to change the metrics, at exactly the same time a major change in health insurance policy is taking place. What scientist or statistician does that, unless their intent is to hide the true effects of this change? (The vulgar term for hiding the truth is called "fraud", as in "the regime is a fraud", or "the King is a fink!"

This is the lowest our government has ever sunk, the worst regime in my lifetime, and I lived through the Nixon years! Where are the torches and pitchforks?

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.